HOW TO ORDER
Thank you for choosing MaVita Designs to create your posing suit for your competition. As with all MaVita Designs suits each suit comes lined with pockets in the breast and one thick set of pads. If you happen to lose any stones due to NORMAL wear MaVita Designs will replace them at no additional charge. Each suit order $1,000 and over comes with a MaVita purple cupcase suit protector. You have the option to add one for orders less than this on the order form.
Currently I am booking out at 6 weeks for custom bikinis and 8 weeks for custom figure suits. This timeline changes with the competition season - peak season it can be up to 8 weeks and at times greater than 10. I am taking limited custom orders for the months of February, March, April and July in 2018 so please don’t hesitate to reserve your place on my calendar during these times.
Following is what to expect with the order process:
1) Complete the custom order form to begin the order process.
2) I will contact you within 48 hours to discuss the details of your order. A 50% deposit is required at this time to proceed with your order and reserve your spot on my schedule. Please see the Terms and Conditions page for more details regarding custom orders.
3) I will mail samples of suits for new clients placing custom orders provided there is enough time from the date your order is placed and your show date. These samples will be based on your show weight and height. Do not expect them to fit perfectly at your current weight (unless you are already lean and show ready). You must send front and back photos wearing the sample suits so we may discuss any changes to the cut. These photos are confidential. Samples are merely to determine any customizations you might need for your height, cup size, etc. These will ship only when the 50% deposit is received and must be returned within 7 days of receipt.
If you are local we will schedule a date for a fitting at MaVita Designs.
4) Pick your fabric, connectors, stones, design, etc. We will discuss all of this during your consultation/fitting.
5) Payment. I will send an invoice via PayPal or I can take payment by credit card over the phone. A 50% deposit is to be made up front to secure your place on my schedule and the remaining will need to be paid prior to your shipping date.
Yes, I do offer payment plans. These can be set up in 4 month duration monthly installments. We can discuss these details if this is an option you wish to take advantage of.
6) Your place on my schedule will not be secured until your deposit is received. By submitting the order form it does not guarantee your spot. When your deposit is placed you will receive your suit in the quoted turn around time.